With our Tax Review Service, we provide you with peace of mind. For one low cost, fixed-fee of £137.50 per tax year, we will ensure that your tax affairs are in order and you are not liable for any fines or charges from H M Revenue & Customs.
For one small fixed fee, we will:
- undertake an annual review of your income tax liability
- prepare a full income tax calculation, together with schedules
- determine whether a tax return is needed and advise you accordingly
- submit any repayment claim to H M Revenue & Customs on your behalf
It is your responsibility to advise H M Revenue & Customs if you need to complete a tax return or if there is a change in your financial circumstances. Once we have undertaken this tax review service on your behalf, we can advise you if you are required to complete a tax return. H M Revenue & Customs can charge interest and penalties if this is left too late
For example, H M Revenue & Customs needs to know if:
- you sell or give away chargeable assets worth more than £42,400 (for the tax year 2011-12)
- you have tax due at the end of the year that cannot be collected via your PAYE tax code for the following year
- you have income from property that is more than £2,500 per annum
- you become self-employed
Do any of these apply to you?
Talk to TWD Accountants and see how we can take away your tax headache.