Tax Tips

We have 1 tip(s) under the heading SelfAssessment.

Self-Employed - If you are self-employed and your gross turnover is less than £73,000 per year, you only need to show your total turnover, less total expenses and net profit on the tax return. However, you should still keep detailed accounting records should H M Revenue & Customs require them.


Keep up to date with tax news that affects you.

Sign Up


Read more

The Guardian News Article

How to find an accountant to do your tax return

Learn More

We work with

subscribe to our newsletter