Your tax questions answered

How can I find out which office deals with my tax?

Your employer should be able to provide you with this information. Alternatively, if you contact your local tax office and quote your national insurance number they should be able to advise you.

Can I ask a friend to deal with the tax office for me if I cannot do this myself?

Yes. However, you will need to ask your tax office to send you a form 64-8. This form allows you to authorise any individual to act on your behalf.


Keep up to date with tax news that affects you.

Sign Up


Read more

The Guardian News Article

How to find an accountant to do your tax return

Learn More

We work with

subscribe to our newsletter