With our Tax Review Service, we provide you with peace of mind. For one low cost, fixed-fee of £125.00 per tax year, we will ensure that your tax affairs are in order and you are not liable for any fines or charges from H M Revenue & Customs.
For one small fixed fee, we will:
- undertake an annual review of your income tax liability
- prepare a full income tax calculation, together with schedules
- determine whether a tax return is needed and advise you accordingly
- submit any repayment claim to H M Revenue & Customs on your behalf
It is your responsibility to advise H M Revenue & Customs if you need to complete a tax return or if there is a change in your financial circumstances. Once we have undertaken this tax review service on your behalf, we can advise you if you are required to complete a tax return. H M Revenue & Customs can charge interest and penalties if this is left too late
For example, H M Revenue & Customs needs to know if:
- you sell or give away chargeable assets worth more than £42,400 (for the tax year 2011-12)
- you have tax due at the end of the year that cannot be collected via your PAYE tax code for the following year
- you have income from property that is more than £2,500 per annum
- you become self-employed
Do any of these apply to you?
Talk to TWD Accountants and see how we can take away your tax headache.
Please be aware that our fixed fees do not cover the cost of dealing with any Section 9A enquiries raised by HMRC.
On receipt of your application we will send you a one off questionnaire to complete.