Your business doesn`t have to be a new idea - but good business, good research, planning, financing and hard work all contribute to making your business idea a success story.
Have you researched your idea. Do you know?
- Your target market
- Your potential customers
- Your target markets' needs
- When/Where they will buy your product/service
- How will your customers find you
- What is your competition doing
A Business Plan will help you focus your proposed business venture and should include:
- A summary
- The market and competition - your research
- Promotion and pricing - how you are going to get your business
- Management - is it you, your experience, who is involved?
- Operations - the structure of the business
- Finances - your cashflow forecasts
- Financial Requirments - how much money do you need
Keep your business plan short and to the point.
There appears to be a problem trying get the information you require.